Purchasing Tickets for Capitol Hill Concerts
Concert Ticket Prices
- $20 Advanced General Admission
- $25 Day-of-show General Admission
- $10 Students with a valid student ID
- For the safety of our community, proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be required for all patrons.
- Masks are optional but highly encouraged for those who might have been exposed, might be at higher risk for severe illness, or have weakened immune systems.
- Proof of vaccinations can be a hard copy or digital picture of your vaccination card, myColorado digital vaccine record, or State Authorized Immunization Records.
- If providing a negative COVID test, please bring a printed result or proof of your test on a mobile device. The negative test result must meet the following criteria:1. PCR or antigen (rapid) tests accepted2. Tests must be taken within 72 hours for PCR or 6 hours for antigen tests3. The record must have a name that matches your ID. Children do not need an ID.4. The test results must have a date and time stamp on them. Please note that we cannot accept rapid take-home test results that do not have a date or time stamp.
- Patrons with a valid medical exemption that prevents them from being vaccinated will be permitted to enter, but must provide written documentation of the exemption from their physician and must wear a mask in the venue at all times.
- We encourage all patrons to continue making responsible decisions about their health, and ask you to stay home if you are sick or not feeling well.